Aqua Master Combo Pen Pro - P100 is ideal for tool for measuring the EC, pH and temperature of liquid plant nutrition and water in swimming pools, Jacuzzis and ponds.
Its improved software now ensures quicker readings of accurate measurements. You can easily replace the electrode should it be worn or damaged. The user-friendly buttons can be used to effortlessly switch between the parameters. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
How does the meter work?
1. Remove the protective cover.
2. Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off.
3. Press the On/off button to start the meter.
4. Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
5. Press the C/F button, to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
6. Press the MODE button to switch between PH and EC.
7. Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter.
We recommend storing the meter in an upright position with KCI storage solution in the protective cover.
|Temperature Accuracy||Dimensions||Weight||Warranty||pH Accuracy||EC Accuracy||Power supply||pH calibration||EC calibration||ID||Vendor ID||Price|
|0,1 C||183 x 37 x 37 mm||90 g||Meter: 1 Year / Probe: 6 Months||0,1||0.1||3 x LR44||4,0 - 7,0||1,4||CVG04195||AMP100||92,08 €|